This page contains background information and links previously found on the District's 2015 Bond Proposal Information web page.
Now that the bond has passed, what's next?
- Educational Specifications (Ed Specs) for middle schools are being developed. By working with a diverse group of subject area teachers and administrators, PPS is conducting a process to determine the building specifications for our middle schools. These Ed Specs will be shared with architectural firms to continue the design process. We expect to complete this process by the end of December.
- Request for Proposals for architect and construction management services have been issued and are due on November 20th. We hope to award contracts by the end of December.
- Meeting with our financial advisor to begin the discussion about how to structure our bond sale. Sale expected by June 1, 2016.
- Selection of financial underwriters to be made by the end of December.
- Once an architect and construction manager (CM) are on board, we will develop a schedule and sequence of which facilities will be addressed and in what order.
- This website will be maintained to keep the community informed about the projects.
- We will continue to look for opportunities to keep the staff, students and community engaged in the process.
- There are many decisions that have yet to be made. Please check this site frequently for updates.
Links and Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- TowerPinkster Site Utilization Study
- Complete Ballot Language
- Building the Future of Learning video
- Community Report -Why Your Vote Matters
- Powerpoint Presentation
- What do the Neighbors think?
- Taxpayer Impact by home value
- Learn about the facility planning and evaluation process (Designing for the Future)
- Research used by the DFTF committee and Board
- Contact us